1. Season 1 closes on or before Jan 17 and trips if any, later than that will be null and void.
2. This Programme will be governed by these standard terms and conditions, and accompanying programme Details (collectively the "Terms"). Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the programme, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
3. The Organizer of the Programme is Mahindra Holidays and resorts India Limited ("Club Mahindra ) having its registered office at Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road Chennai 600 080 which shall be solely responsible for the execution and administration of this Programme.
4. This Programme is held in conjunction with dreamtrails.clubmahindra.com Entrants may enter the programme by accessing the website through (the "programme Site"). There is no participating fee to enter the programme, however internet access charges or other third party connectivity charges may apply. Please check with your internet service provider for current internet access charges, if any. By entering this programme, all entrants are deemed to have the permission of the person paying such third party charges.
5. The programme shall run strictly in accordance with the stipulated timeframe. This programme is only open to all residents of India as stated in the Details.
6. To enter the programme, entrants must be a minimum of Eighteen (18) years of age or above at the date of entry.
7. The following categories of persons are not eligible to participate in the programme: employees (including their immediate families) of Club Mahindra and its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents; suppliers of the Prize(s); and any other company professionally connected with this programme. All entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that their entry and/or acceptance of the Prize (as defined below) does not contravene any local laws or regulations. This programme shall be void in States & regions, in India wherever prohibited or restricted by law. "Immediate family" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
8. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Club Mahindra. Club Mahindra reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms or which tampers with the entry process. Club Mahindra may collect personal information such as the Participant’s name, phone number or e-mail address, Government Identity Cards which may be used by Club Mahindra for its internal and promotional purposes. Club Mahindra may also access profile and other information from Social media platforms.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates the Terms, will automatically be disqualified. Entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
10. Club Mahindra will not accept any responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. The Club Mahindra shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the programme.
11. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that Club Mahindra believes has been made (a) via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine-assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple Profile entries, will be disqualified. Club Mahindra reserves the right to discount multiple profile entries of the same individual from the same IP address.
12. Club Mahindra’s appointed Jury/panel of Judges will select the winner(s) from amongst all eligible entries (each referred to as a "Winner"). Club Mahindra’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. Winners will be notified via email (as provided by the entrant in his/her submission), confirming their Prize.
13. Prize: An all-expense paid trip to (any one of the) Club Mahindra resorts . Inclusions: Club Mahindra shall bear the expenses for travel (from the nearest city of stay of the Winner to the nearest airport to Club Mahindra resort including stay, food (3 meals) during the period of stay . In the event that Club Mahindra cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the Club Mahindra reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at its sole discretion.
14. Club Mahindra reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at any time, where Club Mahindra has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened any of these Terms. Any alternative Winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
15. Club Mahindra reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed Prize in any manner it deems fit.
16. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond Club Mahindra's control, Club Mahindra is unable to provide the stated Prize or any part thereof, Club Mahindra reserves the right to reschedule the event, to be determined at Club Mahindra’s sole discretion.
17. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute consent on the Winner's part (including Winner’ part, as the case may be), to allow the use of the Winner’s entry, names, photographs, images, video footage, voices, content posted in various social media, and/or likeness by Club Mahindra for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing, post promotional activities and/or other purposes, without further compensation, in any media throughout the world for any purpose for an unlimited period of time, except where prohibited by law.
18. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Club Mahindra by each Winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the programme (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winner while taking part in any activity or otherwise as a result of the use/participation in any event outside the control of Club Mahindra and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
19. Club Mahindra shall not be held liable for (i) any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their obligations to the Winners under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Club Mahindra, its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents, suppliers of the Prize(s), including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or (ii) from any loss, damage to property, injury, or death resulting from or related to entrant's participation or inability to participate in this Contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the Prize or any portion thereof, provided, however, that nothing in these Terms shall limit the Club Mahindra's liability for death or personal injury caused by its own negligence, deceit or fraud. In case, if Club Mahindra is not able to conduct the programme or honor the prize due to reasons beyond the control of Club Mahindra, Club Mahindra shall at its sole discretion shall make sincere attempts to reschedule the same at another convenient date.
20. Each provision excluding or limiting liability is to be construed separately and will apply and survive even if for any reason any of the other provisions are held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. Each of the provisions excluding or limiting liability will remain in force notwithstanding any termination of these Terms.
22. No waiver of any rights by the Club Mahindra or any entrant will be taken as a waiver of any other rights it may have. For example, if the Club Mahindra waives their right to object to a particular breach of these terms and conditions by one entrant, it does not prevent the Club Mahindra from objecting to any other breaches by that entrant or any other entrant.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and/or any other matters in relation to and arising out of this Promotion and, or pertaining to these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The terms and conditions of this programme shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws in India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai alone. The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Club Mahindra.
24. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms shall prevail. In the event of any inconsistency between these Standard Terms and Conditions and the programme shall prevail.
25. Club Mahindra reserve the right to terminate the programme or to alter/modify the programme rules and Terms prior to the Closing Date by amending the rules and Terms hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via the programme Website, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to the Club Mahindra.
26. Any queries regarding the programme should specify the name of the programme and be addressed to Dreamtrails@mahindraholidays.com